Senior Community Support Worker – Childwall Park Avenue
Childwall Park Avenue provides support to people with learning disabilities to maintain their own tenancies and assist them in developing links in the community.
We are currently recruiting for a:
Senior Community Support Worker
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
This important role will include the following duties:
- Supervise, appraise and line manage community support workers
- Plan and implement staffing rotas
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operation and systems of the service at Childwall Park Avenue.
The successful candidate will have social care experience working with people with learning disabilities and the community based support they receive, have good planning and communication skills and the ability to contribute to service user’s needs. NVQ 2/3 and/or LDAF, Social Care Diploma 2/3 or related Social Care Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
- Salary of £16,889 (£8.30 per hour) to 18,076 (£8.88 per hour)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and development
- Regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career Progression opportunities
- Access to 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount scheme
- Fully paid DBS and update service
To apply please download an application pack and send the completed application to HR@nugentcare.org or call our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040 to request an application pack by post.
Closing Date for completed applications: Midday Friday 25th May 2018
Interview Date Wednesday 6th June 2018
Please Note – This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children