Care Supervisor- James Nugent Court
James Nugent Court provides state of the art care for 56 older people in a contemporary and relaxed setting in the Sefton Park area.
We are currently recruiting for: Care Supervisor
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
This opportunity would be suited to an individual who is dedicated to ensuring that the highest standards of personalised care is given to our residents. You will ensure that everyone is treated with respect and dignity and supervise our staff to evaluate the care to ensure that legal and Care Home standards are met. You will also be responsible for managing shifts in the absence of the manager.
The successful applicant will have QCF level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a caring environment.
Our benefits include:
- Salary of £18,226 per annum, rising to £18,855 per annum after successful probationary period
- Group Personal Pension Scheme and Life Assurance Scheme
- Competitive Terms & Conditions
- Full induction, regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career Progression opportunities, see our careers page for full details by visiting www.wearenugent.org
You can download the application form and all relevant information at the bottom of this page. You can also call our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040 or email HR@nugentcare.org for further details and an application pack.
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 28th January 2019
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children