Relief Community Support Workers-Lichfield Close
The Lichfield Supported Living Service supports 2 men with learning disabilities within their own tenancies.
We are currently recruiting for:
Relief Community Support Workers
Location: Netherton, Liverpool
Hours of work – Relief on a Adhoc basis
You will have some voluntary or paid Social Care experience with the ability to encourage and enable service users to make choices and take control of their lives and increase independence. The role will involve personal care and moving and handling. You must have a flexible approach to the needs of the service.
What we offer:
- Salary of £8.00 per hour
- Fully paid DBS & update service
- A comprehensive induction programme with ongoing learning and development
- Regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career Progression opportunities
- Access to 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount Scheme Please Note – This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Applicants will be required to join the DBS update service upon notification of a successful interview. The cost of this will be reimbursed upon commencement of employment
You can download the application form and all relevant information at the bottom of this page. You can also call our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040 or email HR@nugentcare.org for further details and an application pack.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children