MARGARET ROPER HOUSE BIRKDALE
Located in Birkdale near Southport, Margaret Roper House provides care for people suffering from enduring mental health problems, in a family environment.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
- Support Worker- Ref: 6317/MRH Hours of work 24 per week
- Relief Support Workers- Ref: 6417/MRH
The successful candidate will be required to work as an integral part of the caring team, delivering the highest standards of personalised care to residents.
You will be committed to best practice and have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, be reliable and dependable and able to work well in a team. Ideally you have some experience, paid or voluntary, of working with vulnerable adults.
Appointment will be made to a 24 hour rota so you must be flexible to work days, nights or weekends.
What we offer:
- Salary of £8.00- £8.25 per hour
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and development
- Regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount Scheme
You can download the application form and all relevant information at the bottom of this page.
Or please telephone our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040, email: HR@nugentcare.org
Closing date for completed applications: midday the 2nd June 2017
Please Note – This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Applicants will be required to join the DBS update service upon notification of a successful interview. The cost of this will be reimbursed upon commencement of employment
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children