Lime House provides residential support and care in a home from home environment for elderly people including 11 places for individuals with dementia
We are currently recruiting:
Support Worker- based on a 24 hour rota including nights – ref (7093/LIM)
Location: Lowton, Warrington 36.5 Hours per week
The successful candidate will be required to work as an integral part of the caring team, delivering the highest standards of personalised care to our residents.
You will be committed to providing outstanding care and have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
You will be reliable and dependable and able to work well in a team. Ideally you will have experience paid or voluntary of working with vulnerable adults.
What we offer:
- Salary of £8.00 per hour (rising to £8.25 per hour after successful probationary period)
- Weekend rate of pay £9.00 per hour (rising to £9.25 per hour after successful probationary period)
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and development
- Regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career Progression opportunities
- Access to 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount Scheme
You can download the application form and all relevant information at the bottom of this page. You can also call our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040 or email HR@nugentcare.org for further details and an application pack.
Closing date for completed applications: 22nd November 2017
Interviews to be held on 1st December 2017
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Applicants will be required to join the DBS update service upon notification of a successful interview. The cost of this will be reimbursed Upon commencement of employment.