Support Worker- James Nugent Court
Nugent is a charitable organisation which offers a diverse range of support to adults and children across Liverpool and throughout the North West of England.
Do you have a passion and drive to provide dedicated care within the adults sector? Do you want a career that is rewarding and make a difference in older people’s lives?
James Nugent Court provides low dependency care for 56 older people and specialist dementia care. Our dedicated team at James Nugent Court create a family atmosphere and strive to provide exceptional care.
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker
Job Ref: 8114/JNC
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Hours of work: Various hours available
You will have a professional, caring attitude and be responsive to individual needs and preferences, ensuring that everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As a Support Worker you will provide and maintain a quality of care in a warm supportive atmosphere and ensure that residents are provided with the means and opportunity to optimise their lifestyle physically, emotionally, spiritually and psychologically.
Our benefits include:
- Salary of £8.32 per hour (rising to £8.58 per hour after a successful probationary period) including weekend and overtime enhancements
- Group Personal Pension Scheme and Life Assurance Scheme
- Excellent annual leave and other competitive Terms & Conditions
- Full induction, regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career Progression opportunities, see our careers page for full details by visiting wearenugent.org
You can download the application form and all relevant information at the bottom of this page. You can also call our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040 or email HR@nugentcare.org for further details and an application pack.
Closing Date for completed applications: Midday Monday 28th January 2019
Please Note – This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check & update service which is fully paid for by Nugent.
An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children.