Support Worker- St Joseph’s
St Joseph’s provides care and support for 18 adults (aged 18-65 years) with an acquired brain injury, a neurological disorder and / or a physical disability.
We are currently recruiting for: Support Workers
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
The successful candidate will be required to work as an integral part of the caring team, delivering the highest standards of personalised care to residents. You will be kind, attentive and responsive to individual needs and preferences, ensuring that everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
You must be passionate about providing outstanding care to our clients and have a willingness to undertake training to achieve your level 3 Diploma in Adult Health & Social Care.
Our benefits include:
- Salary of £8.32 per hour (rising to £8.58 per hour after successful probationary period) including weekend and overtime enhancement
- Group Personal Pension Scheme and Life Assurance Scheme
- Competitive Terms & Conditions
- Full induction, regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career Progression opportunities, see our careers page for full details by visiting wearenugent.org
To apply please download an application pack and send the completed application to HR@nugentcare.org.
Closing date for completed applications is: Tuesday 30th April 2019
Interviews will be held on 13th May 2019
Please Note – This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Applicants will be required to join the DBS update service upon notification of a successful interview. The cost of this will be reimbursed upon commencement of employment.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children