Support Workers James Nugent Court
James Nugent Court provides state of the art care for 56 older people in a contemporary and relaxed setting in the Sefton Park area.
We are currently recruiting for:
Support Workers Ref: 8016/JNC
Various hours available including full & part time
We have exciting opportunities for Support Workers to work as an integral part of the caring team and to deliver the highest standards of personalised care to residents.
You will have a professional, caring attitude and be responsive to individual needs and preferences, ensuring that everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As a Support Worker you will provide and maintain a quality of care in a warm supportive atmosphere and ensure that residents are provided with the means and opportunity to optimise their lifestyle physically, emotionally, spiritually and psychologically.
These positions will be based on a 24 hour rota basis.
What we offer:
- Salary of £8.08 per hour (rising to £8.33 per hour after successful probationary period) including weekend and overtime enhancement
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and development
- Regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid DBS and update service
- Access to staff discount scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
To apply please download an application pack and send the completed application to HR@nugentcare.org or call our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040 to request an application pack by post.
Please Note – This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Applicants will be required to join the DBS update service upon notification of a successful interview. The cost of this will be reimbursed upon commencement of employment.
An Equal Opportunities Employer Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children