Nugent is a charitable organisation which offers a diverse range of support to adults and children across Liverpool and throughout the North West of England.
We are looking to appoint a:
Central Office, Edge Lane, Liverpool-18.5 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join Nugent’s Caritas Team, which comprises of a number of very diverse sub teams such as, Fundraising, Volunteer & Community Development. They provide excellent services to service users and are a voice for the voiceless, campaigning on issues of social justice and fairness.
The successful candidate will have a professional attitude towards all individuals, can work under pressure and can use their own initiative. They must be computer literate and be willing to undertake personal development.
What we offer:
- Salary of £15,667 to £16,424 per annum, pro rata
- Group Personal Pension Scheme & Life Assurance Scheme
- A comprehensive induction Programme with ongoing training and development
- Regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
- Career Progression opportunities
- Access to 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme & Staff discount scheme
You can download the application form and all relevant information at the bottom of this page.
Or telephone our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040, email: HR@nugentcare.org
Closing date for completed applications: 2nd May 2017
Interview date: 17th May 2017
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Nugent actively promotes the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children