Our charity shop has re-opened, with full safety measures in place!
We are pleased to announce that our charity shop on Allerton Road, Liverpool, re-opened on Monday 15 June at 10.00am.
Our new opening hours will be 10.00am till 3.00pm, Monday to Saturday.
We have really missed all of our lovely customers over the past 12 weeks, but we have some fabulous bargains in stock for you and can’t wait to say ‘hi’… from a distance!
Opening the shop was a big decision but we’re doing this in line with government guidelines and we’ve put in place some key measures to make sure you, our valued customers, are safe when you visit the shop.
The measures include:
- Only two customers will be allowed in the shop at any time to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Where possible, we ask that you pay by contactless card.
- Please bring and use your own shopping bags for any purchases you make.
- We have hand sanitiser dispensers in the entrance to the shop for your use.
- The shop floor will have 2-metre guidelines marked and an arrowed route around the shop to ensure you can keep the 2-metre distance whilst browsing.
- We have 2-metre marks outside for those waiting to enter.
- We’ll be operating an hourly wipe down of surfaces, and a log of this is being recorded for you to see.
- Our changing room facility will not be available, but returns are accepted and will be isolated for 72 hours before going back out on the rails.
- All stock donations made to the shop will be isolated for 72 hours prior to being sorted and put out on the shop floor for sale.
- Any cash payments will be handled by staff wearing gloves, and any cash received will be disinfected prior to entering the till.
- There will be a maximum of two staff members working in the shop at once.
- Staff will regularly wash hands and have hand sanitiser available to them.
Thank you to everyone who has donated goods over the past few weeks, we have been overwhelmed with the support.
We won’t be able o take any donations at the moment, but will update you when we open.
We look forward to seeing you all again.
73 Allerton Rd, Liverpool, L18 2DA
We have been very lucky to receive lots of wonderful donations from our committed supporters to our charity shop on Allerton Road, Liverpool, ahead of the re-opening on Monday. Thank you to everyone who has donated, which is very much appreciated by everyone here at Nugent.
Due to the volume of donations that we have recently received, we do not have the capacity to accept any additional donations until further notice.
Many thanks for your continued support!