Ride the Lakes for Nugent
Date: Sunday 15 September 2019
Times: Registration starts at 7:00am
Venue: Lake District
Ride the Lakes is a challenging cycle sportive that takes in some of the finest roads in the Lake District.
With three route options to choose from from 12 miles up to 100 miles, there is a distance to suit every rider and stunning scenery on offer on each ride.
Ride the Lakes follows roads ridden by the pros in Britain’s biggest professional bike race – Tour of Britain.
The ride sees the cyclists traverse the Lake District from south to north, culminating in a summit finish on Whinlatter Pass. The climb features as one of several tough ascents in our sportive route, along with the aptly named The Struggle.
- Timing chips
- Fully risk assessed and professionally managed route.
- Route support available throughout the event
- Event control support to help you on route.
- Well stocked feed stations.
- Well signed route course.
- Mechanical and medical support on route.
- A hot meal and post-ride refreshments at the finish.
- Event photography.