The Human Resources Department’s purpose is to ensure that the organisation employs the right number of people, who are managed and motivated to provide outstanding services to our service users.
The Department supports managers in maintaining a healthy and productive workplace, maintaining standards, managing change and promoting the involvement and engagement of our staff with the objectives and values of the organisation.
The following Services are covered by Human Resources:
- Recruitment Administration, including background checks
- Maintenance of the iTrent HR Information System, including payroll-related transactions
- Provision of workforce information to enable management decision making
- Maintenance and review of HR Policies and Procedures
- Development of recognition, reward and staff benefits programmes
- Development of Health & Wellbeing programmes
- HR consultancy, including advice on staffing structures and reorganisations, grading, employee relations casework, attendance management, market analysis of pay and conditions