James Nugent Court Care Home
James Nugent Court on Ullet Road, Liverpool provides state of the art care for 56 older people in luxurious en-suite accommodation.
James Nugent Court is a modern-purpose built home close to many local amenities including Sefton Park. The home will offer the highest quality of personalised care in a contemporary and relaxed setting at an affordable price for all.
Our professional, highly trained staff are dedicated carers who will take the time to listen and get to know the new residents at the home enabling them to provide individualised care in an environment that promotes personal choice and independence.
James Nugent Court Residential Care Home will provide:
- Residential care for older people
- 56 state-of-the-art bedrooms equipped with en-suite facilities including showers
- Flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD player, mini fridge, telephone and internet points in all bedrooms
- Delightful landscaped sensory gardens including seating areas for sunny days
- Contemporary on-site hairdressing facilities and coffee shop
James Nugent Court residential care home will be a place where everyone will feel at home, be able to relax, enjoy the community, take part in stimulating activities and meet new friends.
James Nugent Court Residential Care Home is located on the A5089 Ullett Road in Liverpool. We are close to Sefton and Princes Park.